Thursday, April 15, 2010

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

MOOD- THOUGHTFUL

I don’t do poems, I don’t do short stories, I do write long stories and can’t find an end for them.... Maybe I am still in the process of searching for an end, when I find one I might be able to successfully write it....

When you have a day like today, you actually feel good about life. The series of unfortunate events turned to the series of fortunate events, there was only one bad thing in the entire day, my horrible history exam but even that couldn’t take away my smile.

A friend who can make you laugh, a friend who is always there, a friend who understands you without you saying a word, a friend who doesn’t need any explanation, a friend with whom you can’t be serious for more than 5 minutes no matter what, a friend who flirts with you, a friend who can gossip with you and lastly that one person, who can make your heart beats fast and make you feel alive again.
I share different relationships with all of my friends and I love them all with my heart. Like there is no substitute for salt in food, there is no substitute for a friend in life. Whenever you are happy, whenever you are low, it’s your friend who is always by your side smiling with you, crying with you.

There are a million people you might know but there will be that one person who knows you. Sometimes we seek that one person, when that one person is right in front of us.
Never take your friends for granted because you might not find them again. I came to a school where I was clueless and lost but in the end I know what I gained from that school, friends I never want to lose. Friends for life, no matter what happens, they make all the troubles, pain and grief worth it. “Smile, be happy and be cheerful, think about the good things in life and let go of the things which were just a lost cause” is what I have learnt through experiences. And look around, you might find that one person right behind you who would take away your loneliness.

No comments:

Post a Comment