Wednesday, May 19, 2010

LET ME GO, LET ME BREATHE!



MOOD- GLOOMY

‘Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take pleasure in other people’s sins, but delights in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and to endure whatever comes’

I will get another chance at it I know, it just depends whether I will take that chance or not. You won’t ever know me like the way you used to, because we lost our way; we are never finding it again. I am far away, a place where you can’t possibly reach. Let me go, let me breathe.

Feeling good never caused pain, but this pain is a different kind of pain. It gives me pleasure, it makes me feel alive. The pain has subsided, I don’t even feel it anymore but I know it exists. The ironical part is that I do feel the pain but I am somewhere living peacefully and I feel happiness inside of me. I am just stuck in turmoil. I am confused.

I know what we were, I know what we can be if I give a chance but I won’t. You are a part of the past, the part I have given up on and I don’t have the strength to feel like that again. If we wanted, we could have had a smooth ride home but we chose to kill each other, wanted to make each other a part of the past. We think we can start afresh, start from a new page and we both want that. But the tragedy is that we also know somewhere that we can’t. I know you haven’t forgotten just like I haven’t, the hard part is not forgetting it, the hard part is facing it.

Don’t look at me like that, no! Don’t smile at me like that. I would melt away in your sweet words, I would trust you again and you would make me weak again. Don’t talk to me, don’t tell me how much you miss me, don’t tell me you remember everything because we can’t undo what has already happened and we don’t a stand a chance against the will of the nature. We can’t fight the fate, no! We shouldn’t be flippant with our hearts.

I am not going to lie, but I don’t remember anything that we shared or we had, I don’t remember the little things that made us happy. When you tell me about them I feel confused like I had a memory loss, like those memories were something I never lived. I know the day I remember I am going to be hurt just like I was; I don’t want the pain anymore. I am a coward or maybe selfish asking for my happiness. We can’t repeat the same mistake over and over again.

All that I’m asking for is for you to cut that last string which still binds us. Let me go and let me breathe. I can smell freedom already but you are still adamant not to let me go. You have to be selfless for once in your life, make me go, make me happy. If you truly love me you will understand what I say. You will understand that it is time that we both give each other a chance to live peacefully.

I know you, I can see inside you, I know you will let me go and I also know that somewhere deep down you will hope for us to come across each other someday. But I will know that once you let me loose I will never turn back, never ever think about you. I will move on.

I will be gone and I will breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment