Monday, January 10, 2011

HAPPY 2011



‘This life is mine, it’s yours, it’s ours, only we can make the most of it’

The year 2011 started with a bang and a series of bad news not only for me but for many around me. Obviously everyone thinks that things will get better next year and that is what everyone thought, everyone hoped for. ‘Hope’ a four letter word with so much power, power to make us believe, power to make things look brighter than what they are. In the beginning of this year I was in my cynical mood and I couldn’t figure out the difference between happy and sad. But now I can and even though things are just as bad as they could be for everyone, I still believe that this year is going to be a better year. I maybe 10 days late but still New Year just started for everyone and I hope and I wish that it becomes the best year for everyone so far. So a big HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I think all this positivity and festive mood is the result is an overdose of family movies and holiday songs. :D

‘Because we get one life and one 2011, so why be so sad'

1 comment: