Tuesday, July 6, 2010

SCHOOL DIARIES- PART 1



‘Three girls stood near the window, looking outside and daydreaming, discussing about the boy they loved, Thinking about the future and much more. To them, they could do anything even change future but was it possible? Now they know the answer to that question’

School memories are to be cherished, no matter how much humiliating they were. I have changed 8 schools; I had no clue why I was running so much, rather who was I running from? I still wonder.

School was a time to discover myself and be comfortable in my skin. In school, ambitions were not just limited to career choices, no! There was much more to it. Reputation was the most important part, I guess. Who had the hottest boyfriend or the hottest girlfriend? Who had the guts to snap back at the teachers? Who looked the finest? But later you realize looking perfect is just so overrated. For that time everyone is blinded and wants to gain the so called popularity.

Two years in my 8th school, I thought I had suffered enough pain; enough torment for a lifetime, but there is always a much worse thing waiting to hit you, which makes you realize that the pain before that, that was just a petty issue, this is far worse. And then you tell yourself, if you can go through this, you can go through anything; it gives you strength to face anything. Is high school more of a battle rather than a place where you just receive education? I would be definitely agree with the first one, high school is a battle which gives you tasks everyday but those tasks give you lessons for life. Some tasks are successful, in some you fail, but what matters is that we learn, we grow and we move on.

A group of friends can be of 15 people or just 3, what matters is which number makes you comfortable and happy. You can have 5 boyfriends or just 1, what matters is who gives you the most memories. In high school we are at our most vulnerable age, a period where we seek constant support and love. The one who gives us that, they become our confidants and the one who can’t, we hate them. Love, hate, betrayal, friendships, pain and ecstasy are the feelings one can feel in those 4 years.

Yes! School can be hard, yes! It can be difficult but then there are the good times which make you want to go back to school again, the moments which are meant to be cherished forever. For me there were so many, school was hard for me, it was sometimes just beyond tolerance but there were happy moments, in the end school really did give me memories which are priceless, it gave me friends for life and a love story to remember forever.

4 comments:

  1. what matters is at the end we learn to have the courage to smile and move on...once again nice flow, and the ability to change the highly talked about into something special and unique

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the simplicity plus i love the look of your blog..very cool..:)...would love to spend more time here and i will...keep writing..<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello me what asthur I am new and looking at your profile
    This cool and I want to tell you that life has always
    up and down? should be tightened only to the elbow
    advance and you beautiful more beautiful than the moon

    ReplyDelete
  4. life very difficult and I like romance that much I also read good things to contemplate the nature loves a person as it must fit the happy in my life here is the principle

    ReplyDelete