Sunday, November 28, 2010

DESTINY GUY



MOOD- HOPEFUL

‘In all that you were, in all that you are, in all that you will be, all I know is that you are mine’

I remember the day when I saw him for the first time, as usual I was lurking around in the corridor, it was the beginning of the semester and I was completely lost looking for friends when I first saw him. I saw him and a smile formed on my face. My friend too liked that guy but it had been more than a month and we were getting nowhere with him, exams happened and I lost all hope of knowing him. I was sad, depressed and lost, in my depression I got heavily drunk at my college party and I saw him passing me, my eyes didn’t leave his face, he looked perfect, more than that. I remember sitting with my friend at 12 in the night looking at the brightly lit up moon, closing my eyes I uttered the word ‘destiny’ and as soon as I opened my eyes I saw him sitting right in front of me with his friends. I came to know his name, found him on facebook and out of me and my friend he chose to talk to me, When did the talking become into something else, I didn’t come to know. He was such a charmer; it was so easy to like that guy that I was falling for him without even knowing. We spent too much time together for almost 2 weeks and I observed him, listened to him deliberating things in my own head about him, I stopped myself from liking him but it happened and I had fallen for him. I would find him in college, get sad if I didn’t talk to him, felt hurt if he didn’t look at me and every time he saw me, he greeted me with his cute adorable smile.

He came into my life and made me realize that I did have a void, that I was living a mechanical life. He became my angel, he made me laugh again, he made me feel emotions again and moreover he helped me realize that losing one love isn’t the end of the world, he inspired me, he helped me to know that I had room for much more, that there was someone whom I would love again more and more.

At the end of the two weeks I could feel something was wrong between us, that he was growing distant and then he told me about the other girl he already liked, yes my heart did break but the best part was that he was the one who helped me through it, he didn’t abandon me, he showed me that he cared. We grew distant, we both started walking in other directions, it hurt every time I saw him, I started ignoring him and then keeping distance seemed like a better idea. I could feel myself forgetting him but I never forgot the time we spent together, all in all I was in my happy place again.

Today when I see him there are no feelings, he is somewhere there deep down in my heart acquiring a tiny little place, I came to know why I fell for him and why it was easy for me to just not like him anymore. He was a likeable guy, he was that happy go lucky person who could make any girl happy and I met him when I was lost and depressed in my own life and when something happy comes your way, you think its love but its not, it’s just infatuation.

I can’t thank him enough for bringing me back from the dead, for helping work me through my wounds, for being the way he was, for giving me such beautiful memories, for sharing all that he did and for bringing back my smile again.

There was a reason why I met you
And it wasn’t love
You came into my life
For another reason
To show me a new direction
To tell me that I could smile
You gave me memories for life
You taught me how to love again
In my heart there is a place for you
You are unforgettable
I wish you be in my life even tomorrow
For you are the only one
Who understood me instantly
For you are the one to bring happiness and sorrow
Back in my life
I will somewhere be in love with you forever....

No comments:

Post a Comment