Sunday, November 28, 2010

I MISS YOU



MOOD- LONELY

‘Sunset never looked so beautiful, the orange shade in the sky makes me believe that there will be another day, a brighter day and then it never happens’

Everybody loves sun rise, I am never awake to watch the sun rise. But when I sit in my room and watch the sun set from my window listening to that one song that warms my heart, I think about you, I miss you.

Even though life is a chaos, even though I am surrounded by people, I just can’t stop thinking about you. When I have to wait the entire day just to talk to you for 15 minutes, I feel frustrated because all I want to do is talk to you the entire time, but then I hear you voice and all is well in the world again. I forget everything and just start yapping, telling you about myself, about my day, it’s a habit now, I have to tell you about my day. I like it when you care, I like it when you tell me about yourself, I like it when you play your guitar.

I don’t know where we are or how you feel about me and honestly I don’t care, all I know is that we talk and you keep me sane and you don’t even know about it.

I hate it when your exams start and then we don’t talk for a month, you don’t even know how much I miss you, you don’t even know how much I always have in store to tell you. You just don’t know. But I like it when I hear your ‘hello’ and when you laugh, I like it when you think I am crazy and I like it when you scold me. I love the awkward pause after we say goodbye, its like we both find the suitable words to end the conversation and we just don't, we just end it.

I don’t know if I’ll ever be good enough for you, all I know is that I’m falling for you,I don't know where you stand, all I know is I want to stand with you and I don't know what future holds, all I know is that I want you to be in it.

‘it’s the one thing you make me do, you make me MISS YOU’

1 comment:

  1. beautifully poignant. welcome back damsel, you were also missed in the world of words.

    ReplyDelete