Tuesday, November 30, 2010

MJ- INVINCIBLE




MOOD- MJ-ISH

‘Love is a feeling
Give it when I want it
Quench my desire
Cuz I'm on fire

Give it when I want it
Talk to me woman
Give in to me
Give in to me’


Listening to MJ and studying is like Coke and Chips, perfect combo! MJ’s music brings life back in you, it’s true nobody can fill his shoes. His music was never old and can never get old. The contemporary artists could learn a thing or two from him. ‘King of pop’ as he is crowned, he reigned people’s hearts even when he was alive and even when he is gone.

June 25th 2009, when the news of his departure spread, he had left the world but he couldn’t take his soul away with him, his music, which was going to live with everyone forever. The classics like ‘the way you make me feel’, ‘you rock my world’, ‘bad’, ‘blame it on a boogie’, ‘thriller’, ‘smooth criminal’ and many more. The man has endless records that one can hear playing in a street or in a cafe or in some public place. If you don’t know who MJ is, you deserve to die or you clearly haven’t registered yourself in the world as of now. The MJ frenzy was bigger than ever and it had to be the man was grand in everything he did, from his songs, to music videos, to concerts, to world tours. If he had set his heart on something he would not take no for an answer. He was the trendsetter, the volatile guy, so unpredictable in everything.

The moonwalk, he made it famous, everyone was doing it, in the streets, in their homes, just everywhere....when he came onto the stage in his black 3/4th pants with his white sparkling socks and black shoes and started performing the world would hault and he would be in the spotlight. The soulful robot, the never-ending spin and the famous crotch clutch, which he first performed in his video for BAD became his signature steps, his performance won’t be complete without them. He won numerous awards, billboard no.1 spot was his second home and moreover he won a million, billion, trillion hearts all over the world.

‘She's saying that's ok
Hey baby do what you please
I have the stuff the you want
I am the thing that you need
She looked me deep in the eyes
She's touchin' me so to start
She says there's no turnin' back
She trapped me in her heart

Dirty Diana, nah
Dirty Diana, nah
Dirty Diana, no
Dirty Diana
Let me be!’


Only he was capable of making the improper piece of words sound so appropriate with his brilliant music, his music is not only catchy but it makes you want to stand up and dance. That’s the command his music has on one. Yes the guy was eccentric, yes he had a scandalous life, yes he lived with major insecurities but when he came out and did his thing people forgot everything. He became invincible again.

‘Susie got your number
And Susie ain't your friend
Look who took you under
With seven inches in
Blood is on the dance floor
Blood is on the knife
Susie's got your number
And Susie says its right’



MJ is forever, he aint goin nowhere. He is my exam time saviour and my new pass time buddy, his lyrics gonna keep me alive in a dull time, thank you MJ for your brilliant music and voice.
World not only remembers MJ as a singer or a musician but also as a humanitarian and that was what made him unique and genius at the same time.

‘And I Told About Equality
An It's True
Either You're Wrong
Or You're Right

But, If
You're Thinkin'
About My Baby
It Don't Matter If You're
Black Or White’


MJ in our hearts forever. Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment