Monday, November 29, 2010

YOU FOUND ME




In the starry lit sky
There’s the white moon shining
Looking at me, it smiles
I close my eyes and say your name
Hoping for you to hear it
Patiently standing, I wait
For good things to come my way
For you to see me standing there
I know, it’s asking for more
But asking is all I may
I can feel the cold air blowing my hair
The mist covering the path
Where I once blankly stared
Wondering to myself
Can I live with a hope?
Can life be fair?
It’s dark and hazy
And I lost my direction
Should I just stay for someone to find me?
Or should I just trail in moon’s projection?
I see a dark shadow
Proceeding towards me
I stand there afraid and cold
I narrow my eyes to see
But I can’t be thorough
He just holds my cold hands
And says a ‘hello’
In that moment, I recognize
My heart starts fluttering like a bird
And my lips trembling to find words
Wishes do come true, I realize
Looking at him my lips form a smile
For I knew he was the only one
Who could find me on a cold winter night
For he was the only one
Who could tell me it’s alright
I feel his chin touching my hair
I hug him so tightly
And I don’t even care
He had found me
Lost in my despair
All I had asked for was him
And he stood there
Smiling at me just the way I imagined
I lock my hands in his
Rest my head on his shoulder
Assuring that I felt protected
I stand on my toes to reach his ear
To whisper something that was due
To tell him that I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment